There are numerous enrollment services provided by the Department of Student Services. Whether an applicant, current student, or alumnus, the Student Services Department strives to provide an accurate record and with timely processing of enrollment requests.
Listed below are some of the services provided. Questions may be directed to the Director of Admissions and Enrollment Services at email@example.com
- Academic Transcripts – Upon request, issues official academic transcripts to state optometric boards or any other pertaining party.
- Class Rank – Confidentially releases a student's academic rank amongst the class upon request.
- Courses and Exam Schedules – Reports and releases quarterly student schedules for classes and final examinations.
- Enrollment Verification – Certifies student enrollment and/or degree confirmation upon request.
- Grade – Houses grades for each course and releases official student grade reports at the end of each academic quarter.
- Registration – Sets registration dates, policies and procedures for student enrollment.
- Student Deferments – Processes all student loan deferments for enrolled students.
- Student Records – Houses student and graduate files. Maintains pertinent information in each student and graduate file.