Southern College of Optometry is one of the nation’s leading optometry colleges. Founded in 1932, SCO leads the profession of optometry by educating some of the country’s top optometrists.
The devotion of our faculty and staff resulted in SCO being named one of the Top Work Places in Memphis by the Commercial Appeal. The college was additionally recognized with the highest satisfaction with benefits of any organization in Memphis. Join SCO’s winning team of dedicated faculty and staff as we serve our students, alumni and patients in fulfilling our mission of excellence.
The following positions are currently open at Southern College of Optometry:
POSITION TITLE: Mail Services Clerk
DEPARTMENT: Physical Plant
Southern College of Optometry, a leader in optometric education, has an opening for a Mail Services Clerk. The position includes the following responsibilities:
- Provides mail services to the College including sorting and pick-up and delivery of mail and packages.
- Performs shipping and receiving duties including regular, bulk mail and express delivery preparation/receipt.
- May assist customers with purchases of mail products.
- May assist with College errands related to mail services.
The successful candidate will possess:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of related experience
- Must possess valid driver’s licenses from state of residency and be insured or insurable based on personal driving record
Candidates should submit a resume and cover letter via email to: email@example.com with Mail Services Clerk in the subject line.
SCO employees interested in applying for this position should use the internal application located on the Employee Resources page under the Human Resources site on IRIS.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS.
Southern College of Optometry is an equal opportunity employer.